Help us promote 2023 nominations
We’d love your help to promote nominations for the 2023 Australian Training Awards and raise awareness of the Australian Training Awards as a high-profile event to celebrate excellence in VET.
Our stakeholder promotional kit includes resources you can use on your website, in newsletters and on social media to encourage entry into the Australian Government direct entry award categories. Everything you need is included in the downloadable zip file below!
The Australian Training Awards commenced in 1994 and are the Australian Government’s biggest celebration of the vocational education and training (VET) sector, celebrating outstanding individuals, employers and training organisations across Australia.
The awards presentation ceremony is held annually in November in a different state or territory and this year will be held in Hobart, Tasmania on 17 November 2023.
Nominations for the 2023 direct entry award categories are open from 8 March to 31 May 2023. Nominations for some award categories also come through the state/territory award programs later in the year. All finalists will be announced in October 2023.
The stakeholder kit contains a news article, social media copy and image files for you to:
- share the signature blocks and virtual meeting backgrounds with your organisation
- include an article in your newsletter or on your website
- post to social media using the hashtag #ATA2023
- tag @AustralianTrainingAwards on Facebook and LinkedIn and @AusTrainAwards on Twitter
- follow Australian Training Awards on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to keep up with the latest Australian Training Awards news and share with your audiences.
We recommend you use the following key messages when crafting communication about the Australian Training Awards.
- The Australian Training Awards is the largest Australian national awards program recognising excellence in the VET sector.
- The Australian Training Awards reward and recognise apprentices, trainees, VET students, teachers, practitioners, employers and registered training organisations who are leading the way in VET.
- The Australian Training Awards is an opportunity to celebrate the dedication, skill and passion of those who make up our vibrant VET sector.
- Australian Training Award finalists are invited to become VET ambassadors through the Australian VET Alumni to bring national and international awareness to Australia's VET sector and skilled-based careers.
- Australian Training Award finalists are recognised as national leaders in their fields.
Have questions about this kit?
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions. We’re happy to provide different size images or additional resources if required for your audience.